Our place

Stainless steel kitchen, ten taps serving up the best from Dugges Bryggeri and beyond, backlit, printed glass bar with a broken beer bottle glass, terrazzo top. What more could one want? Well, you! Swing by for some takeaway food and folköl or book a table for some time in the ambiance. Enjoy!

Our food

Almost everywhere you go in the world there’s beer. And, served with that beer is awesome food. Our idea is to take that world of food and pair it with our world of beer.
All in our, literally, little corner of the globe.

Our digital scene

Do you want to get notified when we connect a new beer, when we change something on our food menu or when there’s a special event happening? Well then, follow us on our social media channels and you’ll never miss a beat. For instance, this image is from our Instagram feed.

Planet Pils

Planet Pils is the third planet from the Sun and the only astronomical object known to harbor beer. About 29% of Planet Pils’ surface is land consisting of continents and islands. The remaining 71% is covered with lager beer, mostly by beer oceans but also by beer lakes, beer rivers, and other fresh beer, which together constitute the beerosphere. Much of Planet Pils’ polar regions are covered in beer ice. Now you know.

Du använder en föråldrad webbläsare. Alla funktioner fungerar inte i din webbläsare. Var vänlig uppgradera din webbläsare för att förbättra din upplevelse och öka din säkerhet.